Mini Video Camera
- The modern CCTV video camera is available in both monochrome (black and white) and color. Cameras can be set in fixed-positions or placed on 'pan-and-tilt' devices that allow the camera to be moved up, down, left and right.
- A video camera is a camera used for electronic motion picture acquisition, initially developed by the television industry but now common in other applications as well.
- (minus) subtraction: an arithmetic operation in which the difference between two numbers is calculated; "the subtraction of three from four leaves one"; "four minus three equals one"
- Denoting a miniature version of something
- miniskirt: a very short skirt
POV MAC-10 4 GB Mini Action Video Camera (Black)
736 X 480 Resolution For Extra Crisp Video Playback; 30 Frames Per Second Recording Speed For Ultra Smooth Videos; Fully Waterproof Up To 30 Ft; Includes Built-In 4 Gb Memory For 2.5-3 Hours Of Recording Time; Built-In Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer Battery That Lasts 2-3 Hours On A Single Charge; Easy Single Button Operation, No Focussing & Zooming Needed; Compact Size-2.5" Length & 3/4" Diameter; Easy Connection/Recharge To Pc Via Provided 2.0 Usb Cable For Viewing/Downloading & Uploading Videos; Includes Comprehensive Multiple Application Velcro Mounting Kit
Mustek DV3000 mini video camera (2004)
Great video quality for a $49 palm size camera. Has +/- 2EV adjustment with fine extra fine AVI video
mini camera sans fil batterie
mini camera espion sans fil avec batterie et recepteur USB pour connection internet
film camera settings
usb camera cable types
canon camera strap
speed camera uk
night camera wireless
axis camera housing
wearable video camera